Saturday, May 09, 2009

Abbey Bar

Feeling terribly lonely on a Saturday night (May/2/2009), I went to Abbey bar located on a walking distance from my apartment on Robertson Blvd. The place is crazy. Very crowded on weekends. But I like the area and the bar's interior decoration. Located in West Hollywood, a paradise of homos, no wonder that you'd see lots of gay couples in the bar. You would see a few straights in the club, but basically as a single guy you are more considered gay rather than straight.... After an hour or so, I was talking to a girl and a boy in their early twenties whom I thought must be bf/gf as they entered. Not much surprised to find that they are just friends, a memorable event happened to me later. The guy, a Mexican chubby fella (Culio), began praising and complimenting me, saying that I was one of the most handsome guys he had seen, etc. And the girl, a chubby sweet Californian (Christina), for a moment asked me to play his bf so that she could dump a guy! I found Culio more desperate as he was literally begging me to love him and take him!!; I'm not sure if he believed me when I said I was just visiting the place and was not gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home